*The Offical Astros vs. Pirates 3 Game Series Thread..Pirates Sweep The Stros*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody must be just trying too hard to make it happen.  I'm seeing way too many errors.  I know it is very early in the season.  Burke back to back errors in Center.  One might be a hit but to me he looked liked he missed judged both balls hit to center over his head. And Adam making 2 errors on one play.  Call it unlucky or call it trying too hard.  Bases were loaded with 0 outs and we score one run on a gift from their pitcher with a HBP. Okay opening series is over and in the history books.  Lets play ball like we know how.  Oh by the way great game by BGO!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ 

I'm not worried until after the All-Star break.  The Astros are notorious for not performing until after the break so I won't start wringing my hands until some time in July.

i officially disown the astros.......in fact the only houston team i claim is the rockets..........the astros are stupid.......they suck.........brad lidge is not worthy to play even single A ball, he should be let go completely...........i have been a fan all my life but about june of last year when they kept putting lidge in and he kept blowing games for them is when i got fed up with it..........the astros are dead to me..............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4