*Kirbyville 3 OF 2 Final/Tuesday*

i agree a 100% with jsimmons17. he couldnt of said it better but the cats have got to move on.. and forget about this.

I agree with both jsimmons17 and tiger_08. And yes they do need to move on because this season is a building block for next year and now the good thing is that they won't have any new positions to fill next year and they can only get better.

Respect everyone's opinion.  Love this site.  Always read but have NEVER posted anything before.  Mickjagger, you know who I am but you are obviously ashamed of what you write.  You know as well as everyone else that this was not about "getting their manhood tested."  I honestly hope you don't have kids.  You sound like a very angry person.  I have been around many baseball programs.  I have 2 talented young men that I am very proud of.  No program is perfect.  Some encouragement might make this team better than what they already are.  I couldn't agree more everyone should move on.  I believe they have, just look at this team.  I don't see anything but goods things for them.  RIP IT & GRIP IT CATS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats