*New Caney 6 Huffman 0 Final/Thursday*

The Falcons were beaten tonight by a very good New Caney team. The Dean kid can flat out throw the rock and they clocked him tonight at ninety to ninety two.

Yea he is very good and there were about five or six scouts there to check him out. Morriss pitched for Huffman and actually did pretty well but errors killed us and the fact that Mr. Dean threw a one hitter.

If you guys can hit this Dean kid with ease then you are going to go along ways in the playoff's. I mean really far like at least two or three deep.

That may be a big "if"...Although we are pretty good hitting fastball team..it's the "squirrely" stuff that we seem to have problems with. Should be a good one. We (coaches, parents, team leaders ) are doing our best to stress the one game at a time thing. We are not going to look past Crosby on Monday. Crosby has enough talent and heart to really screw up our plans if we don not show up ready to play..same with your team. My son should get the start on Monday...He's fully aware that is an important ball game for us. It's an oft repeated cliche, but we are really trying to focus on one at a time.

Do you happen to know which district our district will match up with in round one of the playoffs ? 

That may be a big "if"...Although we are pretty good hitting fastball team..it's the "squirrely" stuff that we seem to have problems with. Should be a good one. We (coaches, parents, team leaders ) are doing our best to stress the one game at a time thing. We are not going to look past Crosby on Monday. Crosby has enough talent and heart to really screw up our plans if we don not show up ready to play..same with your team. My son should get the start on Monday...He's fully aware that is an important ball game for us. It's an oft repeated cliche, but we are really trying to focus on one at a time.

Do you happen to know which district our district will match up with in round one of the playoffs ?   

07 If you guys loose to Crosby you will have to read BHFan and I our last rights Monday night. I understand that you have to say them right stuff as a father but no way that happens. BH has always hit a pitcher like Dean in the past such as they did Angell sp from BC last year. NC is prone to s errors from time to time which were evident when you guys ten run them last time. Should be a decent game and if I had to put some Eagle money on it I would take BH.

Sorry Gringo

ETBU...just noticed and read your personnel e-mail...ETBU/Mystery Man..apples/oranges..Huffman and BH have had a tense rivalry of late. My son met three of your current players at the Miracles showcase awhile back...made friends with all three of them.basketball can keep all of the smack..one of the many reasons that make baseball great..How is the younger Shmicht(sic) kid doing ? I coached him  on a summer team in the past for a few tournaments. Kid can flat out play some ball. speed, bat, can pitch, and a can't lose attitude. If ya'll don't need him, we'll take him  ;D

Schmidt is having a great year and made a play at short that even impressed Gringo on Thursday. Ok with the smack talk and will take it with a grain of salt and leave it at that. Good luck in your game on Monday when you play Crosby.

I have no ranch only BHFAN has that type of scratch.  8)

Good deal...thanks for the good luck...Is BHFan hiring/adopting ? I'm ready to retire !

If your looking to get on my payroll you are hurting  ;D I'd have to talk to the CEO and President (The Wife) first!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats