* Barbers Hill 16 FB 1 Final/Thursday

Good Job BH stayh strong Crosby is up next!

From the BH sports Report.

Barbers Hill is now 18-3-1 for the year and 8-0 for the season.

Winning Pitcher: Ross Hales (7-1) - 11 Ks, 1 H

Leading Hitters: Kyle McDonald 3/3, Amamdo Fuentes 2/4

Barbers Hill's next game is against Crosby at BH. The BH schedule has the game being played on Tuesday the 10th but it is being reported that the game may be played on Monday the 9th. So you might want to check with someone who really knows because I haven't been given any information of a game change.

District Scores

New Caney (7-1) 6 Huffman 0 (5-3)

Crosby (5-3) 9 Smiley (0-8) 1

Galena Park (3-5) 4 C.E. King (3-5) 3

BH Fan, the game has been changed from Tuesday to Monday still @ BH @ 7:00. I'm told the change was because of district track meets. Crosby must have requested the move..BH doesn't have any track guys that also play baseball. The weather may change it again. Also, next Tuesday's game has also been moved to Monday beacuse of TAKS tests. I will try to keep you posted if I hear something different.

Bulldog--

Cameron is Cameron. He has 5 or 6 HR's on the season. Best defensive and smartest high school catcher I have seen. I do not no if it's my place to talk of his future. I will say he has a 100% academic scholarship lined up and will probably play ball there. Great kid. My son and I were with him yesterday. His dad is on this site occasionally, maybe he can share more info.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats