straight bull-ish!

Did anyone read this? ???

"I heard he's a player's coach," guard Joe Crawford said. "The guys who've played for him, they've established a relationship with him that continues to this day."

Gillispie will try to build such relationships with this current group of Wildcats, who have spent the last two weeks dealing with Smith's exit while being kept in the dark about his successor.

"For the most part we've been hearing crazy things every day, getting questions everywhere we went," guard Ramel Bradley said.

The biggest question has been answered, leaving the Wildcats giddy for a fresh start.

"He's a tireless worker," Barnhart said. "He has a great passion for the game and he's not afraid of the pressure. His attitude is 'bring it on."'

heres the thing for me....

Kentucky sent the contract to Gillispie when he got back from the Final Four in Atlanta.  He was told that if Billy D turned them down he would get the offer which he said he would accept.  He had a meeting with his team that night (after he got the contract) yet he didn't say anything to the players about this at least potentially happening.  He then signed the contract yesterday and flew out in the middle of the night.  That is what bothers me.

This is a quote from Forward Josh Carter

“I understand, but he always talked to us about being adults and being men, and you would think as a man he would have called his players and talked to us about it,”

I think that was a good quote from a young man who is obviously upset, but handled it with class.

Still frustrated... heard Dan Patrick ripped him a new one on ESPN today though... When asked about his verbal agreement to an extension at Texas A&M, GiLIARspie said this, "I don't have an answer to your question." At which point Patrick apparently dug into Gillispie even harder about his loyalty... I did not see this, this is just what I am hearing from other Ags... If you did see this interview could you shed some light on what happened..

Still frustrated... heard Dan Patrick ripped him a new one on ESPN today though... When asked about his verbal agreement to an extension at Texas A&M, GiLIARspie said this, "I don't have an answer to your question." At which point Patrick apparently dug into Gillispie even harder about his loyalty... I did not see this, this is just what I am hearing from other Ags... If you did see this interview could you shed some light on what happened..

check your PM godogs.

I didnt hear about this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo