If Democrats Were Honest, This Is What Their Ad Would Look Like!

Reagan

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Lol...must be tough to be a member of a party that can’t state their views out loud.

After finally getting on FB, and getting on a liberal friends timeline, full of liberals (and me virtually the only conservative), I’ve learned/confirmed a lot about them.  Most seem to be morphing from liberal into Ultra Left.  First, I’ve never seen a bunch of people so full of hate.  It’s like TDS has burnt up their bearings.  Secondly, their views.  I think they have 3 main topics that comprise the whole Democratic Party’s stance - Abortion, Free Healthcare for all, and Hate Trump.  Oh, I think they’re trying to add a fourth, Hate Trump More.  I’ve ask on here, another Forum, and on FB, for anyone on the left to tell me how they’d handle these illegal immigrants.  Hadn’t heard a peep.  On FB, I posted it three times on one thread.  Finally, to her credit, a lady responded.  She said we need to take in anyone from dangerous countries because their lives are threatened.  I googled dangerous countries.  Got a list of the first 25.  I posted back, “I don’t think we can let them all in.  Mexico and India are on there.  Don’t think we could absorb them all - lol.  And then pointed out, first 6 were all Muslim countries, and only 2 in the America’s, Mexico and Columbia.  No mention of Honduras or Guatemala.