• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92

• I think you are missing my point lol. But it doesn’t matter. Y’all get after EC and the rest! 
    • Mason Manning was the most talented kid on the field last night if there is a huge talent disparity I guess I just didn’t see it. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
    • BWB has improved, they are a tenacious and hard playing group.  Also didn't help Lufkin not getting any points on three drives inside the red zone.  BWB QB Anderson is a fast and elusive runner, as are all their RBs, they all run hard.  Not much of a passing game, at least not against the Panther D..  Lufkin O took a workman like approach rushing the ball for 300 + yards.  Game was over by 9::20 PM and I was back in Lufkin at 11:40 PM.  BWB could be a pretty good team next year, they have a few good athletes. Lufkin came out in basic mode tonight with a few starters still out, just trying to get to themselves to the open week, to get healthy and ready for the last four game stretch for the playoffs.  Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win they say.
    • Oh there is no question OF has better football players. But athletically/talent wise Anahuac has the upper hand. At the skill positions especially. I didn’t see any one from OF that has the talent Coates, Barrier, Richardson, Trotter etc. from Anahuac have. And that’s not a knock on OFAM. OF has tough, disciplined, smart kids who play the game well and that’s why they will win this district
    • Pretty sure this is the int he snags then points to sark and longhorn company in the back of the endzone…