Executive order

Law Man

Trump issues Executive order Friday freezing federal workers pay for 2019. Nixes 2.1% across the board pay as hundreds of thousands of federal employees begin new year furloughed are working without pay. President said the federal budget couldn't support it. The President asked for 5 billion for a wall yet he continues to insult Federal Employees. He falsely claimed our military received or would receive 10% raise. This is all smoke and mirrors and both parties should be sick to there stomach of what has been spewing out of his gut. The taxes are suppose to allow middle class to see a bump in pay. This has not happened. If it has happened for any of you please explain. I really would like to know what is on his taxes and why Russia is calling the shots. This can't be disputed because Putin has high fived the Saudi Prince and gave a standing ovation to the U.S. for pulling out of Syria.  In Venezuela a country in  turmoil  Putin has landed 2 nuclear bombers there and no one knows why. Take the blinders off. The biggest threat to America is not the wall it's Putin and his One World order. Yet we degrade one another over a wall when the biggest threat is laughing at us. 

Bring on Pence for President and Rubio for VP.

47 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Trump issues Executive order Friday freezing federal workers pay for 2019. Nixes 2.1% across the board pay as hundreds of thousands of federal employees begin new year furloughed are working without pay. President said the federal budget couldn't support it. The President asked for 5 billion for a wall yet he continues to insult Federal Employees. He falsely claimed our military received or would receive 10% raise. This is all smoke and mirrors and both parties should be sick to there stomach of what has been spewing out of his gut. The taxes are suppose to allow middle class to see a bump in pay. This has not happened. If it has happened for any of you please explain. I really would like to know what is on his taxes and why Russia is calling the shots. This can't be disputed because Putin has high fived the Saudi Prince and gave a standing ovation to the U.S. for pulling out of Syria.  In Venezuela a country in  turmoil  Putin has landed 2 nuclear bombers there and no one knows why. Take the blinders off. The biggest threat to America is not the wall it's Putin and his One World order. Yet we degrade one another over a wall when the biggest threat is laughing at us. 

Questions mount whether Saudi government helped one of it citizens escape justice after he was accused of killing an American teenager. Abdulrahman Sander Noorah, a 20 year old Saudi National. Saudi government  helped Abdulraham pay bail and flee the country. Trump administration to look into the matter.

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

We actually need to reduce the number of federal employees.  Also need to eliminate the Dept's of Education and Energy.  Would NEVER miss these two.  But that would be the starting point.  I would look at the Commerce Dept and Agriculture Dept.  Also, the Postal Service is s dying relic that loses billions every year.  Do we really need it?  Or could we cut 75% of it and really see any difference? 

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

We actually need to reduce the number of federal employees.  Also need to eliminate the Dept's of Education and Energy.  Would NEVER miss these two.  But that would be the starting point.  I would look at the Commerce Dept and Agriculture Dept.  Also, the Postal Service is s dying relic that loses billions every year.  Do we really need it?  Or could we cut 75% of it and really see any difference? 

Those are good points you touch on. I wish the President wouldn't kick us when we are down. Allow me to get up and dust myself off. His timing is way off. Trust me when I say the U.S. Coast Guard and other Federal Agency's don't need anymore bad news at this time. Why Executive order now? He is really coming unhinged. He need to come out of the White House and take a breather.