Roger Stone Indicted

Bobcat1

32 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I haven't followed the story, but did he not break any laws? 

Not sure, they're saying he lied about trying to find out information about the Democrat's emails and making false statements. (probably answered the same question asked 500 times differently one time)

Looks like he's just another casualty in the Mueller investigation that has nothing to do with Russia.

We'll see if it sticks.

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

Yeah, but the net’s tightening.

Just curious, do you find it extremely strange that a man has been indicted for lying about his contact with Wikileaks, but there’s no investigation into the Fake Dossier which started all this bru-ha-ha?  I do.

It’s like Hillary robbed a bank of $20,000 and some of Trumps people picked up a few $20 bills she dropped.  Let’s hang these guys for not turning in the twentys, but we’ll let Hillary & the Dems go.  I just don’t get it.  Btw, I have no problem with someone being arrrested for breaking the law, I just hate to see the scales of justice tipped all the way to one side.

Then there’s the blank check Mueller has to investigate anyone or anything.  Is that legal?  If so, the next time the Police want a search warrant, they should say they’re searching for anything.  I’m not sure Mueller’s convictions would hold up in SCOTUS.  I hope not, but as I said, Lady Justice no longer wears a blindfold.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, Hagar said:

Then there’s the blank check Mueller has to investigate anyone or anything.  Is that legal?  If so, the next time the Police want a search warrant, they should say they’re searching for anything.  I’m not sure Mueller’s convictions would hold up in SCOTUS.  I hope not, but as I said, Lady Justice no longer wears a blindfold.

If she’s no longer blindfolded, which eye is she peeking with, left or right?

My question exactly!  Why did the FBI director allow Mueller to use 29 FBI gents against Roger Stone.  I hope Ted Cruz can find out!  This early morning raid was appalling.  Mueller is supposed to be investigating things that happened BEFORE he was appointed.  These alleged "process crimes" happened AFTER Mueller was appointed.  This just give pause and really a sick feeling to anyone, including liberals!  Because this could happen to you!

This is the hidden content, please

On 1/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, Hagar said:

I think Ken Starr perfected that strategy years ago.

Let's face it folks -- if Mueller had anything on Trump then he would not be pulling a desperation side show nothing burger concerning Roger Stone!  Plus, leaking that attack on Stone's house to CNN, well, I think it backfired on the leakers.  It's all out there now to show the world how over the top this invasion was.  Unintended consequences, so to speak!