*BH 1 Vidor 0 Final/Game 1 *

Great game last night..Both were excellent pitchers.

Pirates keep your head up!

it was nice to see Coach Mathews the AD/ Head Football coach in the dugout pumping up the players.I think sometimes he forgot it was a baseball game..He was really excited and after every inning he would go meet the players and keep the excitement there..Very class act and shows he really cares about all Vidor athletics!

great coaching by coach Green,  Humberson, and Gray.

vidor showed they belong and can play with the best of them!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game last night..Both were excellent pitchers.

Pirates keep your head up!

it was nice to see Coach Mathews the AD/ Head Football coach in the dugout pumping up the players.I think sometimes he forgot it was a baseball game..He was really excited and after every inning he would go meet the players and keep the excitement there..Very class act and shows he really cares about all Vidor athletics!

great coaching by coach Green,  Humberson, and Gray.

vidor showed they belong and can play with the best of them!

Vidor, during football, always showed class....fans, coaches and players.  There is not a lot of class to go around in the Triangle, especially when talking about Vidor and the historically less successful teams.  Kick butt in 08!

For anyone going to the game today, if you plan on coming over early to hit a mall or two, stay away from I-45.  They have it closed between Nasa Rd-1 and hwy 518.  A REAL mess. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4