End of women’s sports- Title IX

PhatMack19

2 dudes finished 1st & 2nd in the Connecticut Women’s indoor meet. 

I find it funny that women fought for equality in college sports for so long, and now they are going to let a small percentage of mentally ill men take it all away.  

I’m all for them blowing up Title 9.  Men’s sports have been getting hosed for years to make women get equal scholarships.  I guess now dudes can due a tuck job and take all of the women’s scholarships.  

This is the hidden content, please

On 2/25/2019 at 11:06 PM, PhatMack19 said:

2 dudes finished 1st & 2nd in the Connecticut Women’s indoor meet. 

I find it funny that women fought for equality in college sports for so long, and now they are going to let a small percentage of mentally ill men take it all away.  

I’m all for them blowing up Title 9.  Men’s sports have been getting hosed for years to make women get equal scholarships.  I guess now dudes and due a tuck job and take all of the women’s scholarships.  

The libtards are so stupid they didn't even see this coming!  SMH!!

Let’s forget the genderless crap for a minute. It’s very easy for me.

A few facts ...men are stronger and faster than women as a rule. What kind of “man” would get satisfaction winning against a bunch of women? If it’s a trophy he’s after, everyone already gets a participation trophy. This crap goes right over my head.    

As for women competing in men’s sports......even as tomboyish as Bade Didrickson Zaharias was, she was not a crossover and could probably have played on the PGA. Her olympic skills could outdo most men. My Dad went to Beaumont high with her and told me everyone would stand back just to watch her. Babe was unique. She didn’t want to compete against men even though she could have prevailed, and probably did against a few suckers willing to challenge her. Having superior athleticism didn’t create gender issues. 

This genderless crap is making me old. I believe it is all a part of the overall plan to take this country over. Take away people’s identity and you have a population of goons in a few generations......dope smoking, genderless nobodies.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Let’s forget the genderless crap for a minute. It’s very easy for me.

A few facts ...men are stronger and faster than women as a rule. What kind of “man” would get satisfaction winning against a bunch of women? If it’s a trophy he’s after, everyone already gets a participation trophy. This crap goes right over my head.    

As for women competing in men’s sports......even as tomboyish as Bade Didrickson Zaharias was, she was not a crossover and could probably have played on the PGA. Her olympic skills could outdo most men. My Dad went to Beaumont high with her and told me everyone would stand back just to watch her. Babe was unique. She didn’t want to compete against men even though she could have prevailed, and probably did against a few suckers willing to challenge her. Having superior athleticism didn’t create gender issues. 

This genderless crap is making me old. I believe it is all a part of the overall plan to take this country over. Take away people’s identity and you have a population of goons in a few generations......dope smoking, genderless nobodies.

Agree, this poor kid had to make a tough decision because of this nonsense.

Wonder how long it will be before we see guys in high school softball and volleyball.  Can’t deny them, right?