Huffman v.s. Texas city..7PM THUR. IN HUFFMAN

who wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Huffman
    • Texas City

Guest etbu

Might get a one game series and if thats the case with Listi throwing anything can happen.  ;D What a great season Huffman has had from being picked low to second round?

Guest etbu

One game, Thursday either at Barbers Hill, New Caney or Baseball USA. Depends where we can get a field, we are the HOME Team.  Ok we got we want so money ball will be fun to watch.  Nothing like a little high stakes poker right LB and strosbros? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...jus wanted to let everyone know that the rest of the Huffman Falcons baseball team includes...charlie pier, zack sipe, heath arnold, nolan mccloskey, cody hendrix, tim morris, kyle meadows, jeff schmitt,carl harrington, jessy nash, tom hink......since ETBU only knows Michael Listi  :-\

The TC Assistant AD told ETBU and I they had one stud pitcher and a few others that were ok.  With Huffman beating PNG (who used to be state ranked) someone figured they would take their shot with best against best. 

Personally I think all playoff games should be a 3 game series.  Anything could happen in a single game and a team that makes it through a series should be the better team.  Too much luck involved for a 1-gamer..... :-\ 

Guest etbu

In Huffman + Listi = Huffman in the Regional Quarterfinals  ;D 8)

This seems to be a dumb move by Texas City or a very smart move by Huffman!!

BHFan and 89-2 We can share a chuckle about this one next time we visit. Hey all I have to say is that I will ride my bike to the game and sit back and take it all in. As I said last week we are not suppose to be here anyway. All good by me.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats