Most anticipated player to watch in 07?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

No surprise here...Christian Michaels from the Brook along with Albert Williams...i cant wait to see how Williams reacts to it being his senior year...big things expected out of the WB backfeild

I cant wait to see HJ (WR) Seth Means...he isnt a real standout guy always quiet and seems to never run his mouth...has hands like those sticky mouse traps,and runs so fast we call him "Liquid Speed", you never really notice him....untill he makes bout 20 catches for 1 million yards...well ok maybe not that much but still a player i cant wait to see...

I can't wait to see Tramain Thomas and Paul Trammell from EC.

I 2nd that, these guys are special, Tramain alone will sell alot of tickets to see him play.  I'm also looking forward to seeing the offensive and defensive lines for Deweyville, they came together last year and return just about everyone, with the addition of a couple of workout studs who look impressive, this should be the strength of the Deweyville team, IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm dying to see the #1 LB since Mike Singletary in Johnson from Nederland.  I'm also waiting to see the #1 QB in the area that hasn't played a down @QB except in mop up duty behind a Oline which replaces 4 starters.........

But seriously.....

HBIII, Chance Filer(cousin), and PAM's D

Frog and Fobbs from Central

Ozen's Oline and defense.....

Deweyville's Stephen Gibson  A very good back. Played with a bum shoulder last year behind Justin Williams(2300 yards). If he gets as many touches as Justin did he will have over 2000. (JMO) Justin was a very good back hopefully Gibson will be.

I'm dying to see the #1 LB since Mike Singletary in Johnson from Nederland.  I'm also waiting to see the #1 QB in the area that hasn't played a down @QB except in mop up duty behind a Oline which replaces 4 starters.........

But seriously.....

HBIII, Chance Filer(cousin), and PAM's D

Frog and Fobbs from Central

Ozen's Oline and defense.....

SFA85.....Where in this thread does anybody state that Nederland has the #1 LB compared to Singletary of the 80's and the #1 QB in area??? The thread is about "the most anticipated player to watch in 07". So.....Nederland has some players that have good potential to contribute to this upcoming football season. Thats right.... your an x's and o's person who grew up around the corner of Duriel Harris neighborhood and that makes you a member of the Menca Society of Football (top 5% know-it-all).

Pretty much.  Rivals or some other internet service ranked him based on activity in shorts at a camp.  Nederland fanatics rank Sampere #1 because they view football as women do actors.  Don't shoot the messenger, I just make observations on the giddyness of the Nederland faithful.

Give me stats of Johnson playing LB

Give me stats of Sampere playing QB

BTW, what was Ned's JV record last year since the oline is brand new--well almost.

Another question:  If Nederland's defense was pourous last year, and they lost 7 starters, how can it improve?

Guest 87CRU79

As the saying goes, "Nederland doesn't rebuild, they reload."

Dravantti's 2006 Stats (88 TKLS, 7 Sacks, 5 TFL), he is also on Dave Campbell's Super Team.

According to DCTF, "Sampere is great scrambler and passer." You would think after being on Varsity for two years, you may pick up on do's and don'ts. Like NHS82 said, this thread's topic is about who is the most anticipated player. Sampere has plenty of upside, and it'll be excititng to see how he performs.

Dravantti's 2006 Stats (88 TKLS, 7 Sacks, 5 TFL), he is also on Dave Campbell's Super Team

Among the serveral questions I asked, I wanted stats at Line Backer

Also there have been serveral 'Super Teamers' that haven't live up to the hype plus it's not DC's quote, it's Nuemann's.....

You gals just continue to evade the questions.  Tell you what, I'll quit asking football questions, and just inquire about the cheerleaders and Westernaires routeens......

No, you don't like the answers so you won't accept it.  So who's the woman?  :'( :'(

Like I said on the other thread, Ned has led the district in passing for 4 out of the last 6 years and was #2 or #3 the other two. We expect that out of our QBs. As far as D Johnson goes, he's not playing for pa so just deal with it.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham