1. 1. Who wins State Ranked # 8 BH vs #3 Montgomery

• BH Wins in Three
    • Montgomery Wins in Three
    • BH Wins in Two
    • Montgomery Wins in Two
    • Too Close to Call

Vote !!!!!!

Here is a little comparison to help with your decision:

BH and Montgomery have both played Flower Mound and St. Pius this year.  Here is how they matched up:

St Pius

BH 10  St Pius 0

Montgomery 7 St Pius 3

Flower Mound (State Ranked at #2 for 5A)

BH 8 Flower Mound 9 (BH loses a large lead late in this game)

Montgomery 0 Flower Mound 12

Alike Opponent Stats

BH Total Points For 18

BH Total Points Against 9

Montgomery Total Points For 7

Montgomery Total Points Against 15

Recent Game History

BH and Montgomery are coming off a two series 2-game sweep.  Montgomery last game was a no hitter and BH threw a 1-hitter (ump caused 2nd hit so not counting that one  ;D).   

BH has faced three good teams so far in post season and Montgomery has only faced 1 (Davis is not good).  Both teams have pleanty playoff experience.  Both teams have two very good pitchers.  BH has two better than average pitchers behind their two starters, not sure about Montgomery.

Appears to be a war in the making if you ask me.  Two very sound ball clubs with quality pitching and pitching wins ball games.  Might come down to an error or two and I like BH in that match.   

I look for a Cody Springer-Ross Hales matchup today. (spoke w/ Hales yesterday. He's ready to go, as always. ) Bobby Stone vs. Kendall Thamm matchup tomorrow.

Just my opinion.

GO EAGLES ! 

Our Question is answered...... From the Baytown Sun

This is the hidden content, please

Also Congrats to Colby for being named to the THSBCA All-Star game on June 16

Guest etbu

Hey BHFan you going to the game or not? BH89-2 you going? Think I may head that way around two so if you two fellers are going call me. There is a good BBQ hole before you get to Montgomery on the right that we can chow down before or after.  ;D

Guest etbu

Het ETBU...what about me ?  ;D ;D ;D No seriously, I will be stuck @ the office today..Will be on phone and checking the board for updates. Go help us bring it home. I will be @ game 2 & 3.

Go Eagles !

Eagle07 I thought you were  a given................. ;D I am going to root the boys on and will do a throw down for the Eagles. What a great time to be a parent and  Eagle.  ;D Nothing like watching all the hard work pay off that these kids have put in.

You are absolutley correct..it has been a complete joy watching and cheering for this group of kids. Let's keep it going. I told "jr" the other night to really savor the moment..you may never play on a team like this again..ever. The friendship among them, the chemistry, the support for each other has been unbelievable. I would imagine that coach feels the same way.

Go Eagles ! 

Guest etbu

You are absolutley correct..it has been a complete joy watching and cheering for this group of kids. Let's keep it going. I told "jr" the other night to really savor the moment..you may never play on a team like this again..ever. The friendship among them, the chemistry, the support for each other has been unbelievable. I would imagine that coach feels the same way.

Go Eagles ! 

Don't have any lads or girls that play ball but enjoy watching the area teams compete. Nothing like watching a fine bunch of kids like yours and all the kids from the Hill do well.

Now without futher adu sp headed for the ballgame in Montg.  ;D

Hey BHFan you going to the game or not? BH89-2 you going? Think I may head that way around two so if you two fellers are going call me. There is a good BBQ hole before you get to Montgomery on the right that we can chow down before or after.  ;D

Not going to make game one I have a meeting at 3:00 that could last till 5 P.M.. All I can say is it must be nice to run your own business ;D

I'll be at game 2 and 3 come heck or high water!!! Gooooo EAGLES!!! Take out the Bears Baby one game at a time!!!

Oh and I dont thing BH89-2 will be there either. The Baby has come a knocking so mama may be in giving birth any minute. Congrats BH89-2 (Daddy) !!!

Guest etbu

ETBU is here right NOW.  ;D BHFan I do not run my own business just a truck drvier right TigerVoice? Just passing through the fine state of Texas and will enjoy a Eagle vs Bears game and take it all in. As fate would have it even have on  a long sleeve blue shirt on which I heard is the offical colors of the Eagles.  8)

Guest etbu

You da man, ETBU. Need to borrow a cap ?

We tight 07 but I don't abotu that one brutha. Looks like may we may some bad weather but maybe not. Brutha you talk about a facility up here? Nice and I mean real nice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4