* MONTGOMERY 4 BARBERS HILL 2 FINAL/MONTGOMERY ADVANCES*

Just got back from the game and BH was just beaten by a better team!!! Montgomery has a good team and played a good seris, congrats to the Bears!!

Barbers Hill has exceeded everyones expectations this year in just about every sport 1st year in 4A and you guys go to the Reginol Semi's!!! Great season Eagles! Gonna miss these seniors ,but what a team BH will have next year!!!  Thankyou Class of 2007 for an outstanding year in Eagle Sports!!!!

Critter, Strosbros,etc. thanks for the support. It was one very enjoyable ride. A great group of kids. Thanks to our seniors...you guys will enjoy success because of the character you all have. I wish all of you the best in life.

BHFan-

I couldn't have said it any better. An awesome year for Eagle sports in our 1st year of 4AAAA. Montgomery was the better team in this series...hope they go on and win it all.

BH returns some major talent next year...we will be back.

Heck of a year for BH.  Two good teams matched up here so congrats to the Bears for advancing but equal congrats to Eagles on a season well played.  While a lot of good players are walking the stage as grads, you kinda got to like BH with Hales and Thamm returning.  2 pretty good pitchers.

Guest etbu

Great season Eagles and you done good this year for your skewl and yourselves. Have a great summer and BHFan you are so right about this class being one of the best. I have watched them for the past five years and they are the best class since the 99 class. Wish you'all the best and good luck to each of you.     

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4