*JASPER 18 HUDSON 1 FINAL/JASPER ADVANCES*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather play BC and assure one of the SE Texas teams get to represent at Dell.

Hup.....thats what I mean BC puts Carthage out.....then either BC or Jasper goes to STATE!!  I like Jasper, but am a true Cardinal fan!!

jasper played great tonight........and to think that nobody thought they had a chance against the "wonderful hudson hornets".......so good luck to jasper and hopefully BC can defeat Carthage and well have a all 21 3A regional final

jasper played great tonight........and to think that nobody thought they had a chance against the "wonderful hudson hornets".......so good luck to jasper and hopefully BC can defeat Carthage and well have a all 21 3A regional final

"wonderful hudson hornet"? at the beginning of the season they werent even picked to get out of district.. they werent even in the preseason top 25..i think that in every game they played in the playoffs they were considered the underdog and had to come from behind to win..even in the 29-19 win over waco robinson where they were down 9-1 at one point.. and again against jasper hudson was the underdog again but for some reason the intensity just wasnt there for the hornets ..jasper was just to much for them to over come... jasper-yall played great and maybe a state championship is next..i wish yall luck

"wonderful hudson hornet"? at the beginning of the season they werent even picked to get out of district.. they werent even in the preseason top 25..i think that in every game they played in the playoffs they were considered the underdog and had to come from behind to win..even in the 29-19 win over waco robinson where they were down 9-1 at one point.. and again against jasper hudson was the underdog again but for some reason the intensity just wasnt there for the hornets ..jasper was just to much for them to over come... jasper-yall played great and maybe a state championship is next..i wish yall luck

Yeah no one was touting Hudson this year.  It was a rebuilding year and they did very well.  They will be solid again next year losing only 4 players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats