S.A.L.T. Tournament

Hey tvc, consider this a standing offer... if you want to go offshore, just let me know and you're in.

As far as the SALT tourney goes, they'll have to move it to 4th of July before they'll ever get many people to buy tickets.  It used to be a really good tournament.  There was an inshore, offshore and scuba division.; with MANY catagories and alot of pay-outs, making it worthwhile to enter.  Now it's narrowed down to like specks, reds, snapper, flounder, ling and king ([no scuba] I may be off here, since I didn't see the book for this yrs. tourney).  Before there was wahoo, shark, gafftop and more.  And memorial Day is historically windy or bad weather (look at this weekend).  The weather is just too unstable at this time of year.  And what it does is puts the advantage to the really big boats that can go out, regardless of the seas, and only a few boats compete for the money.

I like the idea, since it's the only real tournament in our area, but I beleive they're just missing the boat...BIG TIME.

Not me, was waiting on filters>>got em, and now waiting on a window for some 'bluewater action' What about the CCA tourn, I wasn't gonna fish it due to CCAs stand on the 'Snapper issue' but probably will tho.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham