Karma????

Guest Diva

Yep, even Weed!  And I already hit everyone in the thread once before I posted.   However, I really only promised one hit so everybody better play nice if they want more positive karma hits from The Diva. ;D

Guest Diva

I can't believe it!  Here I am being nice and all and my karma gets hit with a negative! :'(  Hey, I'm being nice here!  :'(

Guest WeedBegone

Hey DIVA---i hope i'm not tooo late---i'm runnin on fumes.  Hit me please mam.

I am still negative from that battle over a month ago with DGScott and his echoe buddy.  Wow ---that learned me a lesson.

Anyway--i would appreciate the boost.

Guest etbu

Laying the axe down and giving everyone luv tonight despite what's happen in the past. Time to let the past go and start a new year with football season marking  a beginning. . Weed I hear your pain bro I had a WAR with a couple of folks and paid for it. My problem is that I got crossways taking up for a local COACH.  :'(

Guest WeedBegone

Hooray!!  i am back in the positive again.  I'm feeling socially acceptable.  Thanks to all of the Karma Gods and Goddess.

I'm speechless----probably because i am nervous about blowing it again.  I almost feel like cashing in the Karma and going to read only status.  :-\

[move]NOT  :D[/move]

Guest etbu

Hooray!!  i am back in the positive again.  I'm feeling socially acceptable.  Thanks to all of the Karma Gods and Goddess.

I'm speechless----probably because i am nervous about blowing it again.  I almost feel like cashing in the Karma and going to read only status.  :-\

[move]NOT   :D[/move]

WBG each time I sign on or on the hour you are getting sizeable applauds from our end. Diva is the one that ask all of us to sit down and smoke the pipe.  Just takes a woman to get us all straight.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats