All Charges Dropped - Jussie Smollett

Bobcat1

Does anyone remember how blacks reacted to Susan Smith blaming a black carjacker for her kid’s murder? Somebody tell me the difference. Same black leaders involved.

Side note: Just exactly what church does the reverand Jesse Jackson lead? Is the title strictly for tax purposes? Maybe he could open a barber shop.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Does anyone remember how blacks reacted to Susan Smith blaming a black carjacker for her kid’s murder? Somebody tell me the difference. Same black leaders involved.

Side note: Just exactly what church does the reverand Jesse Jackson lead? Is the title strictly for tax purposes? Maybe he could open a barber shop.

Jackson is the pastor of the First Antioch Church of Bigotry.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Jackson is the pastor of the First Antioch Church of Bigotry.

And Rev. Abernathy?

PS; must admit I always hesitate just a moment before putting Rev in front of his name.  It’s like my brain says, “Wait a minute, is this sacrilege?”.

47 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Jesse Jackson and others make a fortune off fake outrage like this.. can’t hate the player , hate the game I guess 

Like I didn’t know that. Last part of your statement makes no sense. Blacks weren’t outraged with Susan Smith because she drowned her two boys, they were outraged that she tried to mislead the cops by having them look for a black carjacker. Jackson never once mentioned the two boys and how sad their deaths were to society. He was more worried about it being a racist ploy. Smith’s scheme was working. She had everyone feeling sorry for her loss. When she was figured out, no one tried to have charges dropped. Now I know this involved a double murder, but Smollett had 16 felony charges. If one is going to fight racism so that it goes away, one has to fight both sides of racism or it is not genuine, it is only a crutch.