Jasper snares Game One away from Cardinals

Why cant BC just accept the fact that they LOST? And move on.

exactly.....wow i may say some questionable stuff on here, and i do admit some of things i say are very stupid, but i don't ever EVER call people that.....I accept when jasper loses most of the time as long as there arent any questionable calls like the HJ game.....just accept it, both teams have their moments and just give up games, but BC just lost......they played good jasper just happened to play a little bit better.....

Not blaming the loss on the bad call at home, just saying video doesn't lie.  During the game I didn't think he was safe either.  Didn't know until I watched the video and saw what happened.  Don't care how much in advance the ball was there, the runner still must be tagged and he wasn't - plain and simple.  Is was a good throw and a good catch and a good attempt to reach plate.  Coach shouldn't have sent a runner when the ball was so caught so close to the infield.  Guess he was hoping on a off target throw.  Catcher just lifted the glove and ball before the runner plowed him.  Smart thing to do so the ball wouldn't get lost, and quick enough for the ump not to catch it.  Might have been reaction also.  Don't be so offended.  Wasn't making light of the team, just a plain fact after watching video of the game.  Thought all would want to know how it actually happened. 

I was just a few seats behind homeplate and it look like the collision was almost head on.  Maybe a few inches to the left.  He clearly looked out to me at the time.  I can't see an umpire anywhere not calling him out in a collision like that.  As a matter of fact haven been an umpire myself and watching many years of baseball I have never seen a massive collision like that where he wasn't called out if the catcher held on to the ball.  Would love to watch the video and see what I might have missed.  Can you put it on youtube for us all to see?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62