Who is the Smallest and Biggest Football player

Lamar Consolidated's RB was small. I don't know what he weighed, but he must of been about 5'2" it looked like.  I think that is part of his sucess, the D would lose him behind the O-line until he broke loose.  Very shifty runner like a Barry Sanders.

dayton had a CB last year that was very short. I cant remember his name but he was a fiesty little fella...

take it back, it wasnt Dayton, it was a CB/Punt Returner on Houston Lamar. I watched them play Memorial in Port Arthur last season and that guy was in the Memorial recievers face EVERY play.

Does anyone remember him?

Guest DickVitale

Anahuac QB Jacob Pesina, who is affectionately called "mini-me"!! ;D...about 4'11" , 100 lbs!! (Just kidding)...But he is a little one!! Good player, and a great kid, too!

I know back about 86' 87'........at West Brook........you had Earl Dotson 300+ on one side and on the other was a 138lb guard that could hold his own with any defensive lineman..........last name was Powers (of all things)

Yeah, I remember him. I graduated from WB afew years behind him.  This year I coached Little League baseball against him.  About 5'6"  145 now, but when he played in HS he played like a 300 lb lineman and was strong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham