Not All Millenials....

baddog

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

......are brain dead. Here’s what you get when you mix logic what th a free thinking spirit. He is 16 years old.

This is the hidden content, please

Awesome video, and an awesome young man.  He’s so much more polished at 16 than I was, it’s embarrassing.  Heck, I’m still not that polished.

Hope the rest of the posters get a chance to watch this video.

3 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Depending on source - they might be considered gen Z :)

Ok wise guy, missed  by a couple years ( He hasn’t had his birthday yet). Lets just say he is much different than the dumbass youth of today. Better?

This congresswoman ran like a schoolgirl when she found out how intelligent he really is. Kinda like arguing with Ben Shapiro.

2 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Eh every generation says the newer generation are dumbasses, nothing new 

i didn’t watch your video so I’ll take your word for it

I’m several generations removed from the dumbasses of today. You can’t generalize every situation. I don’t think every generation thinks the newer one is dumber. In fact, they should be smarter by inheriting our intelligence and developing their own minds with free thinking.

This kid is special. You should at least watch the video. He sure enlightened that congresswoman. 

3 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Eh every generation says the newer generation are dumbasses, nothing new 

i didn’t watch your video so I’ll take your word for it

C’mon VSEO, you can take 5 minutes out of your precious time and watch that video.  Your bracket is probably toast anyway.  I don’t usually use this analogy, but if you don’t watch it you’re running and hiding like a little girl.  

Hope I shamed you enough to make you watch it.

7 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Caught the last bit of tech game, good looking out brother 

Could have viewed the video instead of the last bit of a game you are a casual fan of. You must be as scared as the congresswoman.

The video is a very bright and enlightened 16 year old black kid who tweeted about what he noticed during President Trump’s SOTU address. She made the mistake of tweeting back and threatened the young man. That was akin to sticking her hand into a cage full of rattlesnakes. Pretty boring stuff, only to be viewed by “ The Enlightened”.