BC Baseball

i think this is how the batting order is going to be next year batting 1st Dustin Breaux RF 2nd Joe Robertson SS when hicks pitches 3rd Matt Hicks Pitching 4th Casey Jackson Catcher 5th Jaden Dillon LF 6th Blake Snyder 1st 7th Jason Clark CF 8th Anthony Cessac 3rd 9th Eric Matthews 2nd

thats looks pretty good to me and u can even maybe put like Blake Hubbard at DH for Mattews to put you more power in the lineup

Just IMO...This is the Lineup for next year...

1. Breaux..CF because of speed and a good throwing arm

2. Hicks..SP, with a better chance to get on base for Jackson

3. Jackson..Catcher, you don't want he starting a new inning if  they were 3 up 3 down no none on base

4. Dillon..LF, Good Power at the number four hole

5. Snyder..1st Base

6. Mathews..SS

7. Robertson..3rd, just to keep a good bat down in the order

8. Clark..RF

9. Hubbard..2nd Base

Would almost think they could bump the #2, 3, & 4 spot up and bat Breaux at the #4 spot...Who knows....

Cessac would just pitch in my Lineup....Just IMO

Guest Orangeboy

Breaux's a little on the wild side, too wild for next year, maybe his Senior year... Snyder maybe, but I don't see anything wrong with Cessac....

If he keeps working hard and improving he should also be a difference maker for the Cards.

Guest Bulldog

Oh.... but I still think it's Hicks,Clark, Cessac, and I think Cessac's good enough to pitch over Breaux......

Cessac better than Breaux or Synder??........man ur crazy........i'll say it again Cessac will not be in the "starting Rotation" if he is i look for BC to have a not so good year......Breaux has a better arm and so does Synder.......

Cessac better than Breaux or Synder??........man ur crazy........i'll say it again Cessac will not be in the "starting Rotation" if he is i look for BC to have a not so good year......Breaux has a better arm and so does Synder.......

Well it doesn't matter what we say anyways, but Snyder and Breaux never pitched on Varsity this year and Cessac did, so they had to be thinking of  starting him next year if they were already using him last year, but who knows....

Guest Bulldog

Well it doesn't matter what we say anyways, but Snyder and Breaux never pitched on Varsity this year and Cessac did, so they had to be thinking of  starting him next year if they were already using him last year, but who knows....

Cessac threw in one game.......and really never played after that........Breaux and Synder will be better next year.........

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4