PAM QB situation

pakronos

I know Buddy and others that are closer to the program will disagree and this is by no means me "picking on a kid", but the QB position concerns me. Now I'm on the kids side...us short guys gotta stick together....with that being said, PAM's history of having a 5'7-5'-9' QB doesn't  turn out well. Last time remember this happening, our passing game was non existent!! Singlton was the only QB I remember being "short" for the position that was a success. Can this kid throw the ball accurately and down the field?? any film on him??

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

I know Buddy and others that are closer to the program will disagree and this is by no means me "picking on a kid", but the QB position concerns me. Now I'm on the kids side...us short guys gotta stick together....with that being said, PAM's history of having a 5'7-5'-9' QB doesn't  turn out well. Last time remember this happening, our passing game was non existent!! Singlton was the only QB I remember being "short" for the position that was a success. Can this kid throw the ball accurately and down the field?? any film on him??

I have no clue about the starter, I've paid more attention to the sophomore backup who reminds me of Bush from Summer Creek.