LaMarque @ Jasper

Bulldogs92

DCTF has Jasper listed as a 32-point favorite in this game. It's sad how far the Cougars have fallen, but the Bulldogs are gonna be looking to take out some frustration this week and could cover that number early. Texas high school football is better when LaMarque is good and here's to hoping that they get back to playing competitive football soon. 

21 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

DCTF has Jasper listed as a 32-point favorite in this game. It's sad how far the Cougars have fallen, but the Bulldogs are gonna be looking to take out some frustration this week and could cover that number early. Texas high school football is better when LaMarque is good and here's to hoping that they get back to playing competitive football soon. 

It's crazy.   Seeing LaMarque in 2016 totally dismantling a VERY good Central  in route to a state title to THIS is just unreal..

59 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's crazy.   Seeing LaMarque in 2016 totally dismantling a VERY good Central  in route to a state title to THIS is just unreal..

I read somewhere that they were down 55-0 at half last week to Columbia. I had to look them up. I thought it was West Columbia at first glance. Wow. 

Just now, Bulldogs92 said:

They've routed us out of the playoffs several times and I was pumped when I found out that we scheduled them a couple of years ago. I don't think Barbay knew they were on the verge of this kind of collapse when the two schools made that deal. 

Yes he did. LM is been in decline for 5 years now.

I watched East Chambers beat the crap out of them 2 years ago.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yes he did. LM is been in decline for 5 years now.

I watched East Chambers beat the crap out of them 2 years ago.

I've always been critical of our scheduling since Barbay took over. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, I guess. I think he's done a good job of making us respectable again after a lot of up and down seasons, but that's the one thing that drives me nuts. But respectable is a relative term and I know how some folks in the area feel about him. Coaching is one of those professions where a people aren't always gonna like how you do things. I thought about coaching when I was younger, but was smart enough to stay away from it.