Who is the better team Silsbee or WOS and why?

Guest wos country

I would put us in the top 3! Like last year the only teams that maybe would have beat us would have been the 5A schools, we're 3A.

• 2 weeks later...

I would put us in the top 3! Like last year the only teams that maybe would have beat us would have been the 5A schools, we're 3A.

"I feel the wave of nausea and the pain in my chest as the flood of memories from last year's game come storming back."

Oh, to be great like the 'Stangs....... ;)

Without sounding too cocky, I'd say we are a great program.

If you are just looking at the numbers overall and not specifically this year, you have to go with WO-S between the two. WO-S has been to the playoffs 17 times as compared to Silsbee's 16. This is particularly significant because while Silsbee has been around since 1921, WO-S didn't start playing until 1977.

Quarterfinals:

Silsbee 5

WO-S

Semifinals:

Silsbee 1

WO-S 5

Finals:

Silsbee 0

WO-S 4

Championships:

Silsbee 0

WO-S 2

Playoff record:

Silsbee 12-15

WO-S 31-16-1

Winning percentage (for games in history section):

Silsbee 56 percent

WO-S 79 percent

Head-to-head wins:

Silsbee 2

WO-S 13

I respect Silsbee tremendously, and most of our games have been very hard-fought. But if you're questioning which program is "better," I'd have to go with us.

If you're asking about THIS year, then it's up for grabs.

WOS92,

You're program has my respect.  We had some tough games while I was in school and a couple were close heartbreakers.  Except for my last, (33-0) Never really got over that beating ....  J/K

Loved the games and look forward to more...

Keep making Southeast Texas proud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats