Cinderellas?

At this point with Kirbyville being predicted to win the district they definitely have a big burden to bear.  So if they don't beat WOS, Jasper, or Silsbee are they underacheiving?

Ozen will turn things around and be a Cinderella.

Dayton should take a step back a bit.

lc-m-ciderellas.they were a play away from the playoffs last year.

nederland-underachievers....BIG TIME!!!

A play away? Man, they were a drive away, NED drove the length of the field i do believe and won that game, LCM deserved to lose that one, hey Coop, wasnt that the game i was posting all night on that night?

LC-M.

I think they'll be in the playoffs w/ Dayton and Central this year. I really do. Big Ned has been right there on the precipice of dropping out record-wise for a few years (.500 last year, I think). This will be a banner year for LC-M. Then parental pressures and better offers will send Moody packing within three seasons, and we'll be right back to the Bumblin' Bears.

Too much squeaking in by the skin o' their teeth will eventually catch up, I think. I don't see them in the same class as Dayton or Central. They typically nab that third spot, and I really think LC-M will rise up for a year or so and get that one.

Guest 3AFan

Jasper---Cinderella

KVille----Undercheiver

Agreed.....

Jasper beats K-ville this year, no doubt in my mind about that one.

Out of OF, HF, HJ and BC.... one of those teams will pull at least one or two upsets on the big dogs WOS, Jasper, Silsbee and K-Ville. Should be an interesting year.....

Speaking of.... Did ya'll know only 3 Districts in Texas have 8 teams in them.

5 districts have 4 teams

9 districts have 5 teams

13 districts have 6 teams

1 district has 7 teams

3 districts have 8 teams

I'm hoping this district gets broken up next season, I don't like teams like HF, HJ, OF, and BC really having a very little shot at a playoff spot when 26 out of 31 other districts in Texas have 6 teams or less in them......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43