GAME DAY RITUALS

just wondering is there any game day rituals that any do??? well me and my homey bigd92(sceen name from other boards) head out to chilli's or similar rest. to have lunch.prior,to that it's crap talk in the various barber shops.arrive at the stadium at 6:30.6:00 for big games. if it's an important game(a must win district game),we sit on the visitors side and hecle the fans.out of town we stay on our side.

WHAT ARE YOURS

I dont' have a pre-game ritual.  I do have an after-game ritual.  I have some homeboys I talk football with after the game.  One and Ozen fan, a couple of them are Brook fans.  Sometimes we go to Waffle House.  Yea, Titan, me, you, 85, and Bigd gotta get together one day.

subway right after the pep rally...6 inch on wheat turkey ham cheese pepperoni mayo salt and pepper...bag of chips and i only drank gatorade on game day.  back to school if its an away game...home if its at home ...eat it slow. listen to music..get dressed from the top down.  put the music up when the qb's go out to throw, read my "keys to success " one more time. say a prayer to myself, then warm up..

If anyone ever sits anywhere within a 15 foot radius of where I'm sitting, then I get up and move.  I feel it throws off the balance of my karma that I am trying to send down to the Ganders. 

especially with all the chubby little faces in P.A. lol!!! ;D

I'll be on Lee's side in Beaumont.  I  only sit on Lee's side for away games in which I think it will be difficult for me to blend into the home side.  Central and PAM qualify for that honor.  I do sit on Central's and PAM's side when they come to Stallworth though.  I've got some weird rules.

I'll be on Lee's side in Beaumont.  I  only sit on Lee's side for away games in which I think it will be difficult for me to blend into the home side.  Central and PAM qualify for that honor.  I do sit on Central's and PAM's side when they come to Stallworth though.  I've got some weird rules.

what????????? >:( you gave us PAM fans a bad name and said we shouldn't do it(sit on vistors side at home games) and you turn around and do it.

What does that mean?  I was looking forward to buying you nachos while watching those Maroon and Gray Beasts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats