OK, How about This One?

Guest DickVitale

Brook beat Ozen @ Brook EARLY (game 3) in the season by 4, then Ozen put it on them in the rematch!  That was the first time a Beaumont school beat Ozen in 9 years!!

Guest totalsportsprogram

WB beat the almighty Ozen.  HJ wouldn't have a chance!

HJ is just a hick-country small school.  Someone from WB would have dropped 60 on HJ no doubt.  Those big 5A schools just play way better basketball.

The real question here should be this year's Silsbee team vs. WB of last year.  Now that would be a legit question.

Guest totalsportsprogram

Hey man,

just callin' a spade a spade.  These small country hick schools could never compete with the BIG 5A schools in metropolitan Beaumont. 

Donahoe of HJ could never have even stepped on the floor at WB or Ozen or Memorial.  Thomas of EC, him either.  Jones, Robinson of Silsbee, not a chance.  All these guys are hay totin', corn fed, country bumpkins that went to school way out in the stix where they couldn't help but be the best players on their teams.

Guest Wildcat 08

And sometimes those are the best players on the floor. Whose headed to the NBA from Beaumont after this year??????? You have mental problems.

Hey man,

just callin' a spade a spade.  These small country hick schools could never compete with the BIG 5A schools in metropolitan Beaumont. 

Donahoe of HJ could never have even stepped on the floor at WB or Ozen or Memorial.  Thomas of EC, him either.  Jones, Robinson of Silsbee, not a chance.  All these guys are hay totin', corn fed, country bumpkins that went to school way out in the stix where they couldn't help but be the best players on their teams.

You have issues

And where did you go to school

This dude isn't a sports fan.  He's just flapping his gums trying to get a rise out of people.  It don't matter where your from.  If your a hooper, then your a hooper.  So we should knock J. Brown because he hooped at Kelly?  I think he's doing great at a 'big 5a school'.

Guest totalsportsprogram

Some of you people should read past posts of mine.

I would say more right now but I am trying to remove my tongue from my cheek.

Before you start calling people stupid and claiming mental issues you should read posts more closely. 

Looks like the only simple minded, stupid people with mental problems on here are those who read a post and take it at face value.

Hey man,

Donahoe of HJ could never have even stepped on the floor at WB or Ozen or Memorial.  Thomas of EC, him either.  Jones, Robinson of Silsbee, not a chance.   All these guys are hay totin', corn fed, country bumpkins that went to school way out in the stix where they couldn't help but be the best players on their teams.

>:( >:(COUNTRY BUMPKINS???? HICKS??? I PROMISE YOU ANY ONE FROM THE STICKS WOULD WIP YOU UP AND DOWN THE ROAD! I DONT LIKE SILSBEE AND ILL SAY IT BUT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE FROM HJ OR SILSBEE YOUR WALKING ON THE FIGHTING SIDE OF ME! CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE IM FROM HJ AND NOTHING WILL BE STARTED IF THERE IS NOTHING TO START BUT WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY SCHOOL AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS...(WHICH IS THE WHOLE SHCOOL!)...YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT OF JUST MESSED WITH A BEAST....ACTUALLY 2 BEAST INCLUDING SILSBEE! AND I REALLY DONT THINK THAT YOU DONT WONT TO EVEN CONSIDER MESSING WITH EITHER ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS......SO NEXT TIME YOU START TO RUN YOUR MOUTH YOU REALLY NEED TO THINK OF WHO YOUR TALKING TO AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AFTER RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!! >:(  >:(

Some of you people should read past posts of mine.

I would say more right now but I am trying to remove my tongue from my cheek.

Before you start calling people stupid and claiming mental issues you should read posts more closely. 

Looks like the only simple minded, stupid people with mental problems on here are those who read a post and take it at face value.

Ill remove it for ya!!! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats