who has the best chance out the area to go to state?

Oilers42

Born and raised in SE Tx live in Stephenville now, Kids go to school in Ville Son Plays football for SVille.

I do not hate on everyone on this board as you say, but if someone makes knuckeheaded comments such as yourself.

So read all the post through and through before you start making stupid comments.

I will call you out.

I already called you out. you come to a setx site and support stephenville. why don't you support the town were you grew up in?

I already called you out. you come to a setx site and support stephenville. why don't you support the town were you grew up in?

Relax Oiler....I too am from Stephenville, but I'm also from Deweyville. 

Sville Yellowjacket and I do not bring up Stephenville as much as you may think.  Now back to the topic...do you have a pick?  If not, go to another thread...it's really that simple.

I personally think WOS and Newton have to always be in the conversation as contenders.  EC seems to be loaded also. 

Guest EagleFan01

I think Newton has a very good chance to go....  If EC can get a good run going in the playoffs they might be able to make it just depends on who they draw in the first few rounds.... But good luck to all the local teams this year. I hope we send three or four they would be great.

Several teams have a better chance than others, but I'm not sure if any team in our area has a "good" chance of going to state this year. Going to state is HARD. That's why it's such a big deal. With almost none of the local districts having a clear #1, I can't think of any "dominant" teams coming out. Obviously I could be wrong, but I don't see any team who I think, "They have a great shot at the whole deal." The coaches poll ranked us #8 in the state in 3A, but I think that might be a bit high. Our district should still be fun to watch head-to-head, but I think it's down somewhat on overall quality from a statewide perspective this year. Watch out next year, though...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats