Iran attacking US Base in Iraq

PhatMack19

Obama authorized 542 drone strikes, killing 3,797 people, which I approve.  So why are the Dems so upset over this one POS?   Only question I have, why has it taken so long to b-slap Iran.  They’ve been harassing our Navel ships for years.

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

War with Iran was inevitable. Jimmy Carter should have put Iran in their place. Minutes after Reagan was sworn in, the hostages were released. I wonder why?

I don't like how Carter handled the situation but that's not fair...Iran purposefully held the release back till Reagan was sworn in to embarrass Carter. 

4 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I don't like how Carter handled the situation but that's not fair...Iran purposefully held the release back till Reagan was sworn in to embarrass Carter. 

Carter is a good man but was a terrible president. I always thought the hostages were released because they knew Reagan would have kicked their tails.

Just now, baddog said:

Carter is a good man but was a terrible president. I always thought the hostages were released because they knew Reagan would have kicked their tails.

I agree not a very good president. No the release had been agreed upon sometime before Carter was to leave office (months or weeks I'm not sure, can't remember). They delayed it to show their contempt for Carter. But I do think that Reagan would've kicked their tails lol

8 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I agree not a very good president. No the release had been agreed upon sometime before Carter was to leave office (months or weeks I'm not sure, can't remember). They delayed it to show their contempt for Carter. But I do think that Reagan would've kicked their tails lol

Looked it up to be sure, started negotiations to release in November and finally got an agreement early January, just days before Reagan was sworn in

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

It almost seems as if that was on purpose.  Iran is dumb, but they aren’t dumb enough to kill Americans.  This was all a show by Iran imo 

They are calling it a “fire across the bow” on Fox News. Trump to speak this morning. I agree with your statement.

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Answer the question, please.

I’ll try once again. Yes, the sale of weapons to Iran was to cover several bases. If you bring it up, you should know. I am not proud of how that all took place. It is a smear on the Reagan administration. None of the facts proved Reagan was directly involved. Still, it is a smear. How’s that?

Now, about your boy Obama. Can you muster even one word of contempt for what he did? Yeah, I know. No answer. He is black and so are you and that’s the name of that tune.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’ll try once again. Yes, the sale of weapons to Iran was to cover several bases. If you bring it up, you should know. I am not proud of how that all took place. It is a smear on the Reagan administration. None of the facts proved Reagan was directly involved. Still, it is a smear. How’s that?

Now, about your boy Obama. Can you muster even one word of contempt for what he did? Yeah, I know. No answer. He is black and so are you and that’s the name of that tune.

Hell no she won't say one bad word about that idiot.  The fast and furious gun deal which led to deaths of government agents.  obama and Hillary sitting back and watching the embassy in Benghazi being attacked where an ambassador was murdered.  Then trying to cover up the motives behind the attack.  How about sending pallets of money to Iran?  These are just some of his wrongdoings.  But you are right about her not saying something against obama.  It is strictly due to skin color.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Iran was given their money back when they signed the nuclear deal. The assets that were frozen by the US.

Edited by Big girl
Verbiage

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Iran was given their money back when they signed the nuclear deal. The assets that were frozen by the US.

You know, if you’d even once admit, or criticize a Democrat, you’d be taken more seriously.   But since you’re apparently blind to the faults of the Left, your input is worthless.  No one is so blind as he/she who will not see.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Hell no she won't say one bad word about that idiot.  The fast and furious gun deal which led to deaths of government agents.  obama and Hillary sitting back and watching the embassy in Benghazi being attacked where an ambassador was murdered.  Then trying to cover up the motives behind the attack.  How about sending pallets of money to Iran?  These are just some of his wrongdoings.  But you are right about her not saying something against obama.  It is strictly due to skin color.

There were definitely errors in judgement and strategies with Fast and Furious. Bush did a similar thing, and it was called Operation Wide Receiver. What do you think about that plan. Hillary requested more assistance in Bengazi, she didn't receive it. We gave Iran their money back