Iran attacking US Base in Iraq

PhatMack19

50 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There were definitely errors in judgement and strategies with Fast and Furious. Bush did a similar thing, and it was called Operation Wide Receiver. What do you think about that plan. Hillary requested more assistance in Bengazi, she didn't receive it. We gave Iran their money back

Why did it have to be obama that gave the money back?  Every potus that had the chance to give it back, did not.  Could it be that obama is/was a Muslim sympathizer?  I would say he most definitely is.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

There were definitely errors in judgement and strategies with Fast and Furious. Bush did a similar thing, and it was called Operation Wide Receiver. What do you think about that plan. Hillary requested more assistance in Bengazi, she didn't receive it. We gave Iran their money back

As far as Bush's plan, I did hear about that one.  Maybe because it did not lead directly to a government agents death.  Who did Hillary ask for assistance?  The White House?  Hmmm, who was there at that time?  You guessed it, your beloved "idoit" obama.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

As far as Bush's plan, I did hear about that one.  Maybe because it did not lead directly to a government agents death.  Who did Hillary ask for assistance?  The White House?  Hmmm, who was there at that time?  You guessed it, your beloved "idoit" obama.

She asked Congress.

All I can say is that the US can put a missile through your front door. Iran can’t even hit an airfield. 

In the 70s, we were asked if we could hit pitcher’s mound in a ball park in Russia with a nuclear ICBM. We said no, but we could hit the ball park. That was 50 years ago.