New Football AD's That Will Make A Difference??

Guest Kelly Football

I might be wrong, but the concensus among most adult LC-M fans that I talk to is that Moody won't be there for more than another two or three years - for a variety of reasons. Apparently, he not only has a chance to move to - no offense - a better program, but I'm sure he'd like to coach somewhere where he can run his program his way 100 percent - like Hooks at WO-S, Barbay at Newton and even Neumann at Nederland.

Ozen just needed a change. I work with a lot of the guys who scout for them, and they said there was some bad mojo in that locker room - from genuinely bad deeds to just plain apathy and bad attitude - not from just the kids, but some of the coaches. The former HC was apparently a nice and friendly guy, but wasn't suited to be in charge of that program - or any, from the sound of it.

Ozen just needed a change. I work with a lot of the guys who scout for them, and they said there was some bad mojo in that locker room - from genuinely bad deeds to just plain apathy and bad attitude - not from just the kids, but some of the coaches. The former HC was apparently a nice and friendly guy, but wasn't suited to be in charge of that program - or any, from the sound of it.

They keep changing coaches, that is part of the problem.  BISD admin won't leave one there long enough to establish a program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham