BRIDGE CITY

WO-S

SILSBEE

H-J

JASPER

KVILLE

HF

OF

BC has never beaten WO-S in the past - even in their best years. What makes you think they'll win it when WO-S has what will likely be one of their best and most experienced teams in recent years?

Kirbyville at the bottom???? Um.... I don't think so! Kirbyville will be in 2a in 2008 do it real BIG!!! We will be loaded in 2008 as well!!

Not only are you a lockdown corner as WOS92 said, you are an athletic director, now you are a UIL board member on the realignment committee.

When do find the time to rest.

Not only are you a lockdown corner as WOS92 said, you are an athletic director, now you are a UIL board member on the realignment committee.

When do find the time to rest.

Not only that you two guys put Kirbyville down and it is obvious. You guys can't accept the facts. Kirbyville will be most definely tough in 2008 as well. I can't wait until the season starts, because I will have plenty of braging rights and more haters to top it as well.

Even if I had no knowledge of Kirbyville's football history, I could tell simply by reading your posts that you support a school who does not have a winning tradition and has no idea how to handle even potential success. The facts? What are the facts? You came in third behind WO-S and Silsbee last year. That's a fact. Most predictions have at least one of us finishing ahead of Kville (SETX coaches poll, Beaumont Enterprise predictions, Texas High School Coaches Association poll). What you think will happen this season is not a fact. It's an opinion.

Besides that, your first sentence is a fragment, and neither "braging" nor "definely" are words. You're making your English teacher look as bad as your team and fans!

Hmmmm... Then why be on a board if you don't want to hear people argue about football? Prediction threads are built for debate and conflict. Big whoop. I get a kick out of firing back and forth with him because it's like watching a crawfish (balla) trying to catch a shark. When he's busted, he backs away for a few days, then creeps back in and pretends nothing ever happened.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats