**FIRST AND SECOND WEEK OF PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE**

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is fair, if you are not willing to pay the price in the off season, it is not fair to the other kids that did. jmo

I agree--either work hard or get the heck out---I do not believe that your team needs any deadwood.

Most likely if he didnt' work hare in the offseaon, it will show when practice starts.  You will see that he's not conditioned.  At that point, he will sit the pine.  That's how it should be done.  That would be the life lesson.  Work hard and bust your butt to get where you wanna be.  Because I guarantee you this...No Senior want to be sitting the pine, trust that!

Haha Look at Coach Pierce in the background! If he doesnt jack you up idk what will!

If it wasn't for the Coach's T-Shirt saying WOS I would have thought this was Penn State.....  :o

Looks like them Tigers better be ready.  I will try and get out there and take some photo of them 'Cats later this week. 

I am on nights right now but after seeing this pic I can't let them Stangs' show of them "little " muscles without showing them what some "real" muscle looks like.

;)

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

had to drop my daughter off for vollyball practice this morning so i drove around back at warren high school and saw the varsity practicing.they guys looked smooth and organized.not sure how long they have been practicing before today.they seemed to have no problem with the heat.the guys didnt seem to be too big in size,but i dont think that really matters.not many people give these guys enough credit.they could surprise any of the teams in their district.good luck to em this year.

had to drop my daughter off for vollyball practice this morning so i drove around back at warren high school and saw the varsity practicing.they guys looked smooth and organized.not sure how long they have been practicing before today.they seemed to have no problem with the heat.the guys didnt seem to be too big in size,but i dont think that really matters.not many people give these guys enough credit.they could surprise any of the teams in their district.good luck to em this year.

The Warriors could very well compete for a playoff spot.They were very close last year. TJ will have them playing about as well as they can play.Good luck Warriors.

I heard today that 3 seniors were told to leave before they even got on the field because they had missed off season. They are seniors and just wanted to play one last time in high school and they didnt even get to try out....I think its not fair but what do yall think about this?

Almost all coaches announce to their kids in the spring that "if you don't go through offseason, you will not play here".

Many coaches lose the respect of their players in the following fall when they let kids that were in attendance of that speech suit up to take the field.

I have seen it time and time again.  I applaud these coaches for having the guts to make this decision.  Most have the "win at all cost" attitude that allows them to overlook the fact that respect will be lost.

went over to watch west orange-stark today looks like thay are ready to play. the coaching staff looks relly sharp.tell me where have thay been hideing this QB the kid has a shotgun arm and has good speed what is this kids name .he is going to be fun to watch and has some good hands people very fast receivers

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats