Trump...

baddog

....suspends travel from Europe to the US for 30 days due to the coronavirus scare. Isn’t this racist of Trump? He must hate Europeans. Is this to protect Americans? What if they are freakin muslim, do we let them in anyway? Well, do we? I’m quite sure “ALL” Europeans are not infected. Huh Big Girl. What say you?

How about an answer from someone on the left? 

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

Joe Biden and Crazy Bernie have a better way.

I want to make sure I get this straight. Help me if I misunderstand the mentality here.

A muslim carrying a semi-automatic rifle, screaming “allah akbar” and wanting to kill Americans indiscriminately should be allowed to enter this country because it would be racist and we dang sure don’t want to “offend” his stinking arse, but a muslim with coronavirus should be banned from entering the country because he could possibly kill hundreds of Americans indiscriminately. This would not be racist and offensive.

Man, I feel stupider for even having said that! Big Girl/Boy.....is this how your mind works? If so, you could be Biden’s running mate. I mean brain damaged people should stick together.