Three-headed running back trio sparks Kirbyville runnning game

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that they should make it to state?

I remember WO-S and their first year in 3A. It seems like they were ranked anywhere from 1st to 3rd in the state in the preseason polls.

Didn't they lose their first round playoff game that year againt Huffman, a team that was beaten the next week by Palestine 52-14?

Beaumont Enterprise shows you what shotty reporting they have. In the article it stated that WOS was the only district foe to beat Kirbyville last year. I guess a 42-32 win by Silsbee in the mildcats backyard doesn't count as a win.

BTW, the mildcats have never beaten Silsbee, ain't that right balla.

Beaumont Enterprise shows you what shotty reporting they have. In the article it stated that WOS was the only district foe to beat Kirbyville last year. I guess a 42-32 win by Silsbee in the mildcats backyard doesn't count as a win.

You should feel good about beating Kirbyville 42-32.....that was the 3rd fluke win to me. I doubt it very serious yall beat us at your own stadium this year. Like I said before, the only way yall will beat us this year is cheat! Coach Alvarez said on Sports Extra that Silsbee will be good this year, but In our mind and heart Silsbee will get a old fashion butt whooping!! I can't wait until this game.....too much speed too much heart and we're coming to play!!!

Call it the Beaumont Suprise.  Sometimes they make me sick!

You should feel good about beating Kirbyville 42-32.....that was the 3rd fluke win to me. I doubt it very serious yall beat us at your own stadium this year. Like I said before, the only way yall will beat us this year is cheat! Coach Alvarez said on Sports Extra that Silsbee will be good this year, but In our mind and heart Silsbee will get a old fashion butt whooping!! I can't wait until this game.....too much speed too much heart and we're coming to play!!!

When a team wins one time against a foe, you might could call it a "fluke". But when a team is undefeated against a certain foe, the word "fluke" doesn't come to mind. " Fluke" does come to mind when I think of balla.

No doubt they will make it to state if they can stay healthy, everyone especially Silsbee seems to take Kirbyville as a joke this year.

In earlier posts you said you play for Kville, now in your quote you used the word they.

If you play shouldn't you have used the word we? ???

The only playing you do is on this board.

2 years ago Kirbyville should have won but in their infinite wisdom they didn't believe in punting.  Going for it on 4th and long on your own 20 or so yard line was stupid.  In regards to fluke wins.  Kirbyville was destroyed 3 years ago and last year.  That nonsense of the buses showing up 2 minutes to kickoff and all of those trick plays was ridiculous.  In 30+ years of watching hs football I have never seen the local police, sheriff, and DPS have to walk to midfield and almost take a head coach.

Guest tigersvoice

No doubt they will make it to state if they can stay healthy, everyone especially Silsbee seems to take Kirbyville as a joke this year.

Now Balla steps back and says "They" (the Kirbyville Wildcats) will make it to state . . .  This implies that he/she is not an integral part of the team.  On a post on 7/31 at 3:24, Balla says he/she:  "Will most definately be the starting FS for the Wildcats."  I noticed in the team write-up about Kirbyville that Broderick Jackson is mentioned as

the returning FS.  And finally, Balla lists his/hers email address as "[email protected]."  I think Balla is not a player on the Wildcat team, therefore no number 24 and more than likely is of the

female gender.  And I fell for all that mouth!  I need to sharpen up.

Kville is not a joke, but you are, baller - as is the statement above. No doubt? Tons and tons of doubt. It's slathered and dripping in doubt. It might happen, but, as with any team - including the hordes of those better than the cats, there is more doubt than likelihood.

This is how I see things: Kirbyville should have a lot of talent this year. Of course, no team in this area - in any given year - probably has more "raw talent" than PA Memorial. But coaching and mentality dooms them long before they get where they COULD get. Kirbyville hasn't beaten Silsbee or West Orange fucking Stark, so they have to get over both of those mental humps at least once this year - twice if they plan to hit the state tournament for more than a round or so. I don't see that happening.

Female??? LOL.....Don't work your brain too hard. What do a email address got to do with me playing football??? I'm glad you're thinking im a joke. We had a scrimmage today and all my teammates were saying "We want Silsbee" so I think you better go tell your little Tigers they better strap them chin straps extra tight because we're not finna play with them in '07!!!

This is how I see things: Kirbyville should have a lot of talent this year. Of course, no team in this area - in any given year - probably has more "raw talent" than PA Memorial. But coaching and mentality dooms them long before they get where they COULD get. Kirbyville hasn't beaten Silsbee or West Orange censored Stark, so they have to get over both of those mental humps at least once this year - twice if they plan to hit the state tournament for more than a round or so. I don't see that happening.

My boy Rhodes is a beast!!! Everyone talking about DPG from WOS. Rhodes had more rushing yards than that dude and expect the same this year. I don't see anyone in the district stopping him. We had a scrimmage among ourselves and this dude can fly. Barry Burley and Broderick Jackson are just some flat out speedsters!! Our Defensive line is young with some size and will be much better than last year especially with our new DC running multiple formations that will be something to be reckoned with. If we can stay healthy...I'll say we win district.

The problem is that Kville wil most likely not stay healthy with all the trash talking you have been doing, almost every team in the district will be gunning for you.

Bad Karma my friend. ;D ;D

My boy Rhodes is a beast!!! Everyone talking about DPG from WOS. Rhodes had more rushing yards than that dude and expect the same this year. I don't see anyone in the district stopping him. We had a scrimmage among ourselves and this dude can fly. Barry Burley and Broderick Jackson are just some flat out speedsters!! Our Defensive line is young with some size and will be much better than last year especially with our new DC running multiple formations that will be something to be reckoned with. If we can stay healthy...I'll say we win district.

Hide??? Sir, I don't hide. If we lose to Silsbee(doubt it) I would be back on here representing my team. Don't come on here talking about our season is over in November. My teammates and I will run you out of this forum as soon as the district is over!!! We got our mind on going to state this year, why don't you follow a good team  in the Kirbyville Wildcats 8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats