Revenge Games?

Guest Jags

Nederland has no revenge games. We love everyone and the excellent competition. We don't even hate Vidor for lucking out last year, WO-S for the bad call that got them a win, PN-G for beating us 19 years in a row, Central for beating us by about 50 points last year..........    ;D

Central has owned Nederland and I don't think the scores have been all that generous... if we're talking about running up the scores?  Not saying Central has run it up, but they have certainly poured the points on the Dogs in the past 4-5 years. 

I nominate pretty much everybody on Jasper's schedule that beat us and hopefully we'll be hungry enough to get it on most of them, if not all. Looking forward to following it every Friday night from up here in Seattle, where most people don't follow HS football and most schools have low athletics budgets, so the kids wear their own clothes to practice.  ::)

Who are some of your opponents that beat your team last year in the regular season that you want to most the avenge the loss this year? Ours..DAYTON

i don't understand why 22-4a calls dayton a fluke for taking the title last year.

[we have a great athletic program here in dayton under the guidance of coach stewart and his staff. these country boys come to play. it's a big honor to be in the mini big 12. just makes this a stronger district and more competition. these guys are well disiplined and know tradition. we have a good track record since coach stewart took over. before him, we didn't have anything. we're a football town. that's what we look forward to. i'm not jabbing at any of yall just letting yall know that the broncos are not a fluke. we want a great season for everyone and to have an exciting season. good luck to 22-4a/quote]

Nederland has no revenge games. We love everyone and the excellent competition. We don't even hate Vidor for lucking out last year, WO-S for the bad call that got them a win, PN-G for beating us 19 years in a row, Central for beating us by about 50 points last year..........

Uhhh... No....

Technically, Jeff Thibodeaux's punt return got us the win. The "bad call" just kept y'all from coming back. Personally, I SERIOUSLY doubt Ned would have scored to come back anyway.

The only team that scored on us from inside the 20 in 2000 - out of 15 GAMES - was Ennis in the state championship. That includes the Bay City team that won state that year and ended up 15-1 (the "1" being a loss to us).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4