Class 3A Region 3 Top 15

wow jasper is number ten. im from jasper and that still suprises me. lol

Not me.  They are just as shocked as we are about Jasper last season.  They find it hard to believe that they will be down again.

Think the district was tough last year?? Throw in a good Jasper team last year and voila.....  madness I tell  you, pure madness.    8)

Good luck to Jasper and congrats on the poll confidence.

Not me.  They are just as shocked as we are about Jasper last season.  They find it hard to believe that they will be down again.

Think the district was tough last year?? Throw in a good Jasper team last year and voila.....  madness I tell  you, pure madness.    8)

Good luck to Jasper and congrats on the poll confidence.

They have that much respect for Coach Brooks...as do I! ;D

I can live with it.

In the past this site has been fairly close if not accurate on their polls.

Notice there is no Kirbyville in the projected playoffs. ;D

We don't care about them rankings. We aint tripping. Dave Campbell the man by the way. He will be right about his predictions except for Silsbee. Sorry, Jasper will clinch that spot.

Actually, old dave has slipped over the last decade. His guys (he doesn't personally make the predictions) have been pretty far off as of late ;)

Nice Karma, balla. Not to mention your English.

True about ol' Dave.  I forget which team, but there's one team that's ranked above a district opponent in the top 25 but below them in the district outlook.  Go figure.  I just like the magazine for it's info on returning players and such.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats