President Trump....

baddog

1 hour ago, baddog said:

.....donates his Presidential salary to the Covid-19 cause. Pelosi gets a raise from the stimulus package intended for the American people, and is pushing a tax break for her rich district, which would also line her pockets. I believe that says it all.

Big girl and UT alum should be so proud of their leaders.  She is one of the worst humans on this planet(Pelosi that is).  How can people continue to support these types?  And to think, Hillary called us Trump supporters deplorable.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl and UT alum should be so proud of their leaders.  She is one of the worst humans on this planet(Pelosi that is).  How can people continue to support these types?  And to think, Hillary called us Trump supporters deplorable.

Entitlements.  I will vote for you if you will push for policies that will force others to pay for my needs rather than me having to pay for them.

Since we are on the topic of Pelosi, she and Shiff are considering a third round of ridiculous charges (accusations with no proof) against President Trump with their oversight committee on Covid-19. Wouldn’t this be the epitome of “abuse of power”?

Why are they obsessed with trying to pin this pandemic on Trump.  Instead of trying to help Americans, Dims are giving themselves a raise by piggybacking it on a stimulus bill.  If they would spend as much time trying to help America as they do blaming Trump for every thing that comes along, this could be an even better country than it is.  I hope Pelosi and Schiff rot in hell!

15 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why are they obsessed with trying to pin this pandemic on Trump.  Instead of trying to help Americans, Dims are giving themselves a raise by piggybacking it on a stimulus bill.  If they would spend as much time trying to help America as they do blaming Trump for every thing that comes along, this could be an even better country than it is.  I hope Pelosi and Schiff rot in hell!

Because they are horrible human beings that’s why.

i know I say this a lot but anybody who believes in killing babies are horrible human beings with a misguided and confused conscience.

”putting illegal immigrant children in cages is in inhumane” but yet you kill them.