Silsbee vs. EC This Year?

This year may be interesting.EC will be very good with Thomas and McDonald returning.I had the opportunity to watch Silsbee several times this summer and they are gonna be fun to watch this year.I would have to pick Silsbee because it looks like they are a little deeper.The Shannon vs Tramain show will be one I will pay to watch.

Guest catfever

Shannon cannot hold Tramain.  You are talking a difference of about 5 inches.  He could get into his shot whenever he wanted.  Shannon is good.  Don't get me wrong, but he could not hold Tramain.  Tramain wouldn't have to hold Shannon because of the defense they run.

Shannon cannot hold Tramain.  You are talking a difference of about 5 inches.  He could get into his shot whenever he wanted.  Shannon is good.  Don't get me wrong, but he could not hold Tramain.  Tramain wouldn't have to hold Shannon because of the defense they run.

I don't think he was implying that Shannon and Tramain would be guarding each other. Just being excited about the two best players for their teams doing there thing on the court.

I don't think he was implying that Shannon and Tramain would be guarding each other. Just being excited about the two best players for their teams doing there thing on the court.

I agree,

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats