DAVY ARNAUD

Guest kingme2007

Guest kingme2007

Davy and the KC Wizards are playing in Houston this Saturday.  If anyone hasn't had a chance to so show support for a local gone pro, this is an inexpensive and enjoyable way to do so!!  Lance Watson is also on the roster, but I'm not sure if he gets to play or not.  Either way, two locals doing very well need to know how proud we are of them.

Alot of mid county people were there last year and many of their classmates made the game.  They are enjoyable and fun to watch.  Free game on Sunday morning at the stadium for the reserves teams.  Pro players which are subs mixed with starters play each other and great games.  Ten in the morning free for the taking.... 

I haven't gotten confirmation, but I was told this by a relative.  The Brazil roster looks pretty salty:

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_2097168.html

Edit:  Just got confirmation from another reliable source.  Set your DVR's!  I hope he gets his first cap.

Big Soccer, which has a massive following, is the message board I was talking about.  Most of the posters on there are notorious for being uber-negative and have a general "the sky is falling" attitude toward the USMNT.

Jen Chang on ESPNsoccernet was the blogger I was refering to.  I think he labeled the call-up "curious", and then some of the responses were brutal.  I can link to it if you want.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats