Central Or Nederland Will Win District

Guest Bridge City Card

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt' hear me say anything.  We will punch the Broncos with everything we got.  Our players and coaches didnt' like being embarrased at Babe last year.  Sour taste still in their mouth.  Can't wait to get it on in Dayton.  Like I said before, it's not going to be the place for the faint hearted and squeemish! ;D ;D

Seems like the Dogs grave gets dug earlier and earlier every year... sooner or later folks will figure it out... until then I guess we just have to watch it unfold every year.  Titan, got a friendly question for you... when you play blackjack, do you keep doubling your bet until you hit? 

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the WOS lockeroom at half to hear what Hooks told them boys to get em fired up to play like they did in the 2nd half :D

SAME HERE!!!!

The 2nd half was TOTALLY OPPOSITE of the first half!!!

WOS played 200% better on both sides of the ball...

Hooks truly knows how to motivate his athletes.

Titan, my question for you is based on your football knowledge, which despite your irrational feelings on Ned, is all in all pretty sound, do you think Neumann will figure it out.  Here's your chance to be objective and give us some true insight based on your previous experience watching SE Texas football, knowing Neumann's track record, and seeing them play last Friday... give us some good analysis.

Titan, my question for you is based on your football knowledge, which despite your irrational feelings on Ned, is all in all pretty sound, do you think Neumann will figure it out.  Here's your chance to be objective and give us some true insight based on your previous experience watching SE Texas football, knowing Neumann's track record, and seeing them play last Friday... give us some good analysis.

Let it go. I'm sure Neumann's not a bit withered by any comment on this board. And no way is his ability in question. he'll get his team up for this minor set back.

1.) Dayton

2.) Central

3.) Nederland

Seen Dayton and Central. Both played on wet fields and both were first games. Yes, Central will get better, but so will Dayton. I think Dayton has the "X" factor in Green and Central lost theirs to graduation. After watching the LEE QB, I don't think Central will be capable of stopping him. Just my assessment.

No, my tongue isn't in my cheek on this question, Titan and I go aways back, I'm truly looking for his insight.  You just have to specifically ask him to put his feelings for Nederland aside and be honest and he will.  The board has a lot of fun with him, but he can be honest, I'm interested in his take.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats