Jasper @ BH let the predictions begin

BH96

Who wins and why?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

• Jasper
    • BH

Last year everyone from the GT counted BH out in this game! I remember predicting a 2 td victory and all that i heard was there was no way BH would beat Jasper by that much at the pound! Guess what happened ;)

This year the game will be a bit closer as I respect the speed and program that Jasper has!!! This year its on the HILL and you will see a sea of BLUE as you walk into Eagle Stadium!! Good luck

BH in a slobber knocker

Last year everyone from the GT counted BH out in this game! I remember predicting a 2 td victory and all that i heard was there was no way BH would beat Jasper by that much at the pound! Guess what happened

IMPRESSIVE! You, as a 4A team, somehow managed to muster the gumption to beat a 2-8 3A team? WHOA! Granted, you only had 175 total yards and were outgained in total offensive yards, but you WON! (P.S. - Jasper is not part of the "Golden Triangle"). Not only did you beat a team who beat Hamshire-Fannett, but ALSO, they beat HARDIN-JEFFERSON!

BH IS AWESOME! GO CLIPPERS! BARBERS RULE! LONG HAIR SUCKS!

Is it obvious that I'm rooting for Jasper?  ;)

4A Barber's Hill should beat this 3A team fairly easily. They (BH) seem to have a put together a cupcake predistrict schedule.

Well it seems that they couldnt beat kville two years in a row when they were 3a. Kirbyville is the smallest school in our district and was 2 smallest back then too.

A close game.

IMPRESSIVE! You, as a 4A team, somehow managed to muster the gumption to beat a 2-8 3A team? WHOA! Granted, you only had 175 total yards and were outgained in total offensive yards, but you WON! (P.S. - Jasper is not part of the "Golden Triangle"). Not only did you beat a team who beat Hamshire-Fannett, but ALSO, they beat HARDIN-JEFFERSON!

I am REALLY suprised you can recount all those numbers considering the length of time that you have had to recall WOS's last State Championship...... ;) ;)

By the way, were did your head coach go to High School?????  ;D

PS, isn't it time to pick your Girl friend Griff you for you big night?

Don't be throwing the 4A thing around BH is the smallest 4A in the state only making the cut because of your kinfolk moving in after Katrina ;D (15 students over)!! I think you were one of the geniuses from last year -----infact you must be since you remember the game so well (LET IT GO MAN  ;D). Hey injoy the season because directly after WOS will get slapped and have to wait another looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg year while BH excells in every sport under the SUN...LOL

Is it obvious that I'm rooting for BH? ;)

Don't be throwing the 4A thing around BH is the smallest 4A in the state only making the cut because of your kinfolk moving in after Katrina  (15 students over)!! I think you were one of the geniuses from last year -----infact you must be since you remember the game so well (LET IT GO MAN  ). Hey injoy the season because directly after WOS will get slapped and have to wait another looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg year while BH excells in every sport under the SUN...LOL

Is it obvious that I'm rooting for BH?

What a joke. BH sucks at everything - especially football. You got beat by a rebuilding Jasper team. YES! Y'all aren't even good at predicting. That's easy to fix. BH = LOSERS. Pick the opponent. Then you'll look good at something. All those high-dollar facilities and nothing but pitiful products. Shame.

What a joke. BH sucks at everything - especially football. You got beat by a rebuilding Jasper team. YES! Y'all aren't even good at predicting. That's easy to fix. BH = LOSERS. Pick the opponent. Then you'll look good at something. All those high-dollar facilities and nothing but pitiful products. Shame.

WOS seya in volleyball ohh yeah yall suck; how about baseball oh yeah yall suck! well there is always football!!!! WOS can’t hold a BH jock strap when it comes to academics or athletics, so take a bow  ;D  WOS IS A JOKE!!!!!! If it wasn’t for Football they would have closed the school long ago. LOL

How does it feal when football is over and there is nothing to do but cry? You wonder why WOS was 5A and now 3A everyone is going somewhere to a real program ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats