*UIL FOOTBALL CHANGES LIKELY COMING FOR 2008..OCT. 22 IS THE VOTE*

KFDM COOP

Basically it would be combining two area Districts. This might be what the next Districts could look like. This is Districts 21-4A through 24-4A. Maybe, possibly,???

Distrist21-244A.jpg

It will be cool to see if my original estimates are anything close to what happens.

Of course some schools are gonna move up and down in numbers since the last re-districting.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

Are they still only talking about doing this only in football, while in other sports you play in another localized district like we currently have? ??? If so, that's wrong because teams like HF and OF deserve fair shake in basketball and baseball as well.

If 1020 is the upper enrollment for 3A, Barbers Hill, Huffman, and possibly Lumberton may drop to 3A.  Also Kirbyville and Orangefield might drop to 2A if the lower limit is raised to around 500. 

I would love to see Barbers Hill and WOS play.  The smack talk would be awesome for that one.

It will be higher than 1020.

Are they still only talking about doing this only in football, while in other sports you play in another localized district like we currently have? ??? If so, that's wrong because teams like HF and OF deserve fair shake in basketball and baseball as well.

I know that Football and Basketball are grouped together in realignments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats