*UIL FOOTBALL CHANGES LIKELY COMING FOR 2008..OCT. 22 IS THE VOTE*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the numbers for enrollment, Stephenville along with Brownwood would move to 3A.

Sville is staying put, but Brownwood is going down to 3A, they are having big time problems with admin. in their school district. Parents are electing to send their kids to the Early ISD

If OF and HF drop to 2A, they may prefer to stay in 3A.  With ECC, Newton, Hardin, & Buna in 2A, I would rather take my chances against Silsbee, Jasper, BC, & HJ.

That's funny!!  I'd take EC and Buna over WOS and Silsbee any day of the week!!

That's funny!!  I'd take EC and Buna over WOS and Silsbee any day of the week!!

Well Cat22, I didn't include WOS, but this year EC would beat Silsbee like Newton did 41 to 21, and Buna would give them a very good game. 

I didn't notice that you would rather play EC, Buna, or Newton over HJ, BC, or Jasper. ??? ??? ???

It's my understanding that the top and bottom enrollment numbers for each classification won't move much from before. They will just try and group schools with close to the same enrollment into districts. I don't see anyone dropping or going up from this area.

Coop, you keep saying the 4A number will be higher than 1050. Right now it's 925. If it goes higher like you said, there will be several 4A's dropping to 3a.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4