Texas Hospital CEO: COVID Inpatient Count 'Misinterpreted,' Level Of Alarm 'Unwarranted'!

Reagan

Much as I figured!   From the article:  "Health officials in Texas are logging every single COVID-19-positive hospital patient in the state as a COVID-19 hospitalization, even if the patients themselves are admitted seeking treatment for something other than the coronavirus."

This is the hidden content, please

These are some of the best hospitals in the world. I've been there too many times to count because of various family members. They also have the advantage of learning from what didn't work in the previous hot zones. Many doctors and nurses traveled to NYC to ease the strain on their system. First hand experience and knowledge cannot be overlooked.

I've posted before about hospitals saying a patient has Caronavirus even when thy DO NOT!  I beleive at the time, and still may well be, that the more Caronavirus related illness' the more more they get from the State or Feds.  As always -- follow the money!

BTW -- ol' ConTheCon is awful silent on this.