Last year it was buckets of water thrown at cops.

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

Last year it was buckets of water thrown at the police. Then it was milk.  Now comes spit, bats, bricks, Molotov cocktails and a whole host of other deadly weapons being used, as recently as last week, against both rank-and-file and high-ranking police officers. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/disrespect-of-police-mike-lipetri

Bidens voting base at "work". ^^^ 

Any mob coming at me with pipes and clubs places me in fear for my life and I have a legal right to defend myself with whatever means necessary. 
Felonious assault with deadly weapons on police officers should be dealt with accordingly. Any lefties need me to fill in the blanks?

It’s very pathetic at this point of these so called leaders

If local cops aren’t gonna do it then it’s time for feds.

tear gas...didn’t work.

rubber bullets.....didn’t work

the losers are injuring and killing others and looting and destroying businesses. They play by no rules.....

stop tip toeing, stop half a s s ing it, stop playing nice and fair....rules of engagement throw it out the window.

Is there anyone out there that actually believes the world would not be a better place without these domestic terrorist.

Everyone of them guilty by association.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Any mob coming at me with pipes and clubs places me in fear for my life and I have a legal right to defend myself with whatever means necessary. 
Felonious assault with deadly weapons on police officers should be dealt with accordingly. Any lefties need me to fill in the blanks?

Like 5GallonBucket said, rubber bullets didn’t work, time to sling some real brass.