**WO-S 6 LC-M 0 Final/Comments**

You beat the fourth place team from our district . Congrats. 

I would love to reschedule wos.  You are only three games up on Neumann since he got here.

Three rear woopin's. Actually, you might need to rethink yourself. We have beat yall more than three since Neumann.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses.  Go back and look at the games since '93.

Look, would yall stop distracting me? Im trying to make fun of LCM. ;D

Oops, nevermind. Ive got to go to bed, My wife put the smaketh down and said if I wake up my daughter, I would wish to be a NED bulldog. Gotta go on that one!!!

ALLABOUTSTATE - we missed an XP, but didn't lose to friggin Liberty. ;)

You beat the fourth place team from our district . Congrats.  

I would love to reschedule wos.  You are only three games up on Neumann since he got here.

Yeah, we've also beaten the district champ (first place team) from your district every year since dropping to 3A. (Last year, Dayton 9-26 vs. WO-S, 35-7 vs. Ned/ LC-M 14-35 vs. WO-S, 12-15 vs. Ned)

When good old 22-4A can send somebody down who can beat a 3A team, let us know. Hasn't happened yet. The winner of your district has lost to us every year since we left you. Boo.

It's nice for you guys that Neumann is just a moderate loser against our little ol' team. Congrats on being almost within reach of mediocrity against us.

And the one year we went out in the first round in 3A, we beat Nederland. But hey, CONGRATS on your 38 percent winning percentage against us under Neumann.

IMPRESSIVE!

OK LCM....oh wait, your from NED. My bad, same difference, still lose to us and make excuses.

i havent heard anyone make any excuses other than to take credit from LCM by blaming the OC and complaining about how sloppy the field was and that WOS played poorly

where is LCM making any excuses?

ALLABOUTSTATE - we missed an XP, but didn't lose to friggin Liberty. ;)

Yeah, we've also beaten the district champ (first place team) from your district every year since dropping to 3A. (Last year, Dayton 9-26 vs. WO-S, 35-7 vs. Ned/ LC-M 14-35 vs. WO-S, 12-15 vs. Ned)

When good old 22-4A can send somebody down who can beat a 3A team, let us know. Hasn't happened yet. The winner of your district has lost to us every year since we left you. Boo.

It's nice for you guys that Neumann is just a moderate loser against our little ol' team. Congrats on being almost within reach of mediocrity against us.

And the one year we went out in the first round in 3A, we beat Nederland. But hey, CONGRATS on your 38 percent winning percentage against us under Neumann.

IMPRESSIVE!

Ok, my REAL last post....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Big Ned.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. How about Big... HED?

um... We've been to the finals four times. We didn't lose by nearly as much in the finals as y'all did last year in the second round.

When were y'all last in the finals? Ohhhh... I remember your big success when you barely lost to Bay City (who we beat that year).

Congrats on being proud of a less-than 40 percent margin of success against us while at the pinnacle of your program's success.

Apparently, we've lived up to the hype quite a few times. Two titles, four finals, five semifinals in just 30 years - that's reaching the semis every six years.

Y'all haven't won an outright DISTRICT title since my dad was 10 (and I'm over 30).

Boo.

Jealous of what?  A team that has to keep talking about something that happened almost 20 years ago?  A team that keeps talking about a winning percentage that is impressive, but comparing themselves to teams that have played 3 times as many games? nope.

Uhhh, I think we have beat the poop out of you quite a few times in less than 30 years. Try again. Before you know it, you will start talking how your mascot has better felt then ours. :D

Jealous of what?  A team that has to keep talking about something that happened almost 20 years ago?  A team that keeps talking about a winning percentage that is impressive, but comparing themselves to teams that have played 3 times as many games? nope.

heck, let's just compare our head-to-head record. It's 24-5, as far as I know, in our favor. Bahoo.

What's the title of this thread? I thought it was about LCM/WO-S. Go gloat over your win against a pitiful little Forest Brook team. I'll watch your games against LC-M and Dayton with great interest.

Yeah, and I watched Ned beat ya'll 35-0, 42-6 too.  Neumann has made it a lot more interesting to play you.  Maybe Hooks will put us back on the schedule.

Ok, you got us. You beat us bad twice. Twice out of 24. Go try to talk crap somewhere else. Obviously you are losing against us....just like you have always.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham