Dayton vs. Friendswood Peredcitions? FSN Game Of The Week

KFDM COOP

I know that the Dugat kid looked good at QB.  But I think it takes timing and all the intangables to be sucessfull.  Dayton will be fine in district, but they lose vs. Friendswood.  QB just won't be up for this kind of challenge without Their beast QB.  I believe that their star LB is down too?  Nevertheless, Dayton only loses by a td.

GAME OF THE WEEK

Friendswood at Dayton

What a game this will be in Dayton. Toups Graphics sees a defensive dominated game with both teams unable to punch the ball in. The match up of the game will be the Friendswood linebackers containing Dayton's QB. If they are unable to do this look for Dayton to roll up the rushing yards between the 20's. The other key match up will be the young Dayton Bronco defensive line. If they can stop the run and apply pressure on the Friendswood QB good things will happen for Dayton.

Wow... This game is tough. I can't go against my team.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

DAYTON 20 FRIENDSWOOD 14

Toups Graphics has a 10 and 4 prediction record

For more predictions go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Wow, what a surprise -- something called "toups graphics" out of Dayton, Texas is prediciting a win for Dayton. 

Remeber Broncos fans, you herad it form me first, the FHS Mustangs will roll over the Broncos tonight!  My final prediction is:

FHS      31

Dayton  17

Hopefully it will be a good game whoever wins tonight...

I can easily see Friendswood winning the game tonight, but scoring 31 won't be easy against the quick Dayton defense.

I say it is less than 10 points either way, probably with a slight edge to Friendswood.

Vegas odds would lets say have Friendswood +5 at Dayton

Wow, what a surprise -- something called "toups graphics" out of Dayton, Texas is prediciting a win for Dayton. 

Remeber Broncos fans, you herad it form me first, the FHS Mustangs will roll over the Broncos tonight!  My final prediction is:

FHS      31

Dayton  17

Not a bad prediction...just underestimated the Broncos a little. I think both teams benefitted from such a hard fought game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4